Selamat Datang ke blog saya. Terima Kasih kerana sudi membaca. Jangan lupa follow juga ye.

Dear Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

so sad with love :(


Among the stars you´re the one that shines the most.
Among the winds you´re the one that brings the warm air.
Among the people you´re the one who I wanna give a rose.

Forgettin you is hard to do
Forgettin me is up to you
Forget me not
Forget me never
Forget this message
But not the sender

God above
Please protect the one i love,
Sent with a smile,
Sealed with a kiss,
I love the one who is reading this

If i go to heaven and u not there
I will write your name on every stair
For all to see how much u mean to me

U can fall from the sky
U can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
is in love with me.

Love me,
dont hate me!
Your love is my life,
Your hate is my death!

Every night when I look at the moon,
It reminds me of you,
How you can see the same moon.
It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can´t see you.

No comments: