Selamat Datang ke blog saya. Terima Kasih kerana sudi membaca. Jangan lupa follow juga ye.

Dear Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

tagged from PUTRI NURUL NABIHA

Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tag.


1. i want to be a Cute Teacher . will i??

2, i have my own DESTINY :)

3. i know what i like to be  .

4. i want to bring my HONDA ICON at UPSI . celah mane abah nak bagi tu??

5. i want BEETLE . will u??

6. i am not pretty like YOU !

7. i was in LOVE with YOU .

8. i want to KILL my EXBF. can i??

9. u lie to me i lie to u . ahakss

10. i can be more excited if i see SCooT BOYS..ngeee.
 
11. i love my friends so much.

12.addicted of Mirmo or Beetle . :))

13. going on nineteen on 4.5.1991. do remember k??

14. being SINGLE is HOT bebeh ! :))

15. hope i can be a profesional SCOOTERIST . celah mane ntah!

16. i LOVE my FAMILY . i DO n reallyreally DO!

17. i LOVE my CROCS too . thanks to my kak yan .

18. i MISS mypast . hang out wif my bestish

19. i NEED more MONEY . duet suda ilang

20. i love COMICS . hope i can have my rak books on my own

21. i care about you !

22. i DONT care whatEVER people who cruel to me !

23. hope u will care n love me all of urlife .

24. who is U??

25. maybe its someone who really love me . :))


the lucky 10 people;

~ eida asnida
~ munira
~ fifie
~ eyca hashim
~ kak moon
~ myaa
~ zila
~ nor atiqah
~ usop 
~ acid

No comments: